Part no.: 09 0762 180 05
Bayonet NCC Female panel mount connector, Contacts: 5, unshielded, solder, IP54 unplugged, front fastened
Bayonet, series 670, Subminiature Connectors
|Part no.||09 0762 180 05|
|Connector design||Female panel mount connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||Bayonet|
|Degree of protection||
|Cross-sectional area||0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 1000 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||50 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||2.0 A|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".