It is not enough to do your best. You must know what to do and then do your best. (W. Edwards Deming)
Binder is one of the leading manufacturers of circular connectors worldwide.
Our solution and application orientation differentiates us from our competitors and contributes to progress in growing and developing industries. With the claim to support and challenge employees Binder sets standards in staff development. A careful use of resources determines our actions.
Our further development is based on internationalisation
The Philosophy of Binder is based on the following principles:
- We want to develop continuously in order to meet the demands of the market and of our customers.
- We set for ourselves measurable, realistic targets and cultivate traditional values. Our clear vision gives us orientation. We always focus on our vision.
- We are an owner-operated company. A thoughtful and solid corporate policy secures our sustainability.
- Our management culture is based on jointly developed and stipulated targets.
- We pursue these targets continuously.
- An open and honest communication determines our daily activities.
We listen to each other.
Topics are spoken out clearly and objectively.
- Direct We react quickly to discrepancies.
We clarify matters only with the involved people.
We discuss disagreements in face to face discussions.
We define the problem clearly.
We define the target clearly and comprehensibly.
We think in solution-alternatives.
We define responsibilities.
We represent our jointly stipulated decisions externally with one voice.
We support each other.
Respectful interaction with each other.
Communication on an equal footing.