Light colour for quick identification of contamination
As one of the leading companies in the development and production of connectors Binder stands for the highest quality, reliability and responsibility towards employees, customers and service providers. We orientate ourselves by customer requests and develop, construct and product the right solutions for our customers. As our products are at the centre of our business, we are always anxious to further develop them.
With immediate effect, the binder product range now includes even more round connectors. The grey/white connector in the renowned 620, 720 and 770 ranges are ideal for use in the medical, home care and industrial areas. Applications include use in devices which need a light-coloured connector. The colour means they integrate very well in light housings, making it quicker and easier to detect contamination. The robust polyamide 66, used to make the connectors, known for its high level of accuracy in terms of size, and its stiffness, as well as high resistance to acetate or alcohol-based disinfectants. Medical connectors available in the market often have a high number of features which are not required for many applications. Our connectors in series 620, 720 and 770 in RAL 9002, therefore, represent an interesting, cost-effective alternative.
- Light coloured, grey/white (similar to RAL 9002) connector for easy detection of contamination
- Robust PA66 material, with high level of size accuracy and stiffness
- Applications include medical, home care and industrial, mainly in devices which need a light coloured connector
- Cost-effective alternative to classic medical connectors in simple applications
- Intuitive use, snap-in or bayonet fitting
- Colour allows visual identification and prevents false connection
Our customer service team is available at any time. Please feel free to order the flange connector for medical devices from us straight away. We look forward to your enquiry!