For the highly sensitive environment of "Health Care", in addition to the ELC Series 570 with its unique snap-in locking system, we also offer medical-grade versions of three of our industrial snap-in and bayonet connector systems. All four series are grey-white as standard, but other colours can be ordered. Two series have more than 500 mating cycles, two have more than 5,000, which is very important especially in this field. All four series are made of high-quality materials and offer the quality and reliability required in the medical field.
• Snap-in and bayonet locking.
• Up to 5,000 mating cycles
• IP54 and IP67
• 3 to 12 poles
• Solder and dip solder connections
• High quality materials
• ISO 13485 certified company
• Clearance and creepage distances available on request
• Disinfectant resistance (see brochure connectors for medical applications)
• Biocompatibility (DIN EN ISO 10993-5)
• FDA-compliant for aqueous foodstuffs according to regulation EG596/2009
• DEHP-free (except contacts)
• DIN EN 60601-11 Shock and vibration test
• DIN EN 60601-1 Drop test