Part no.: 79 6314 200 05
M16 Female angled connector, Contacts: 5 (05-a), shielded, moulded on the cable, IP67, PUR, black, 5 x 0.25 mm², 2 m
M16 IP67, series 425, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||79 6314 200 05|
|Connector design||Female angled connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 61076-2-106|
|Cable length||2 m (Standard 2 m and 5 m. Other lengths are available on request.)|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 70 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Country of Origin||HU|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current||3,0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Shield connection||Shield on the threaded ring|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
|RoHS Directive||2011/65/EU (EN 50581:2012)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||5.3 mm|
|Cross section||5 x 0.25 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||14 x 0.15 mm|
|Conductor resistance||75.5 Ω/Km (20°C)|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-5 °C / 70 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-20 °C / 70 °C|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).