Part no.: 09 4811 80 04
Push-Pull Male panel mount connector, Contacts: 4, unshielded, solder, IP67, front fastened
Push Pull, series 440, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||09 4811 80 04|
|Connector design||Male panel mount connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||Push-Pull|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.75 mm² / AWG 18|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 1000 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||6.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".