Part no.: 77 7406 0000 50003-0200
Snap-In IP67 Female cable connector, Contacts: 3, unshielded, moulded on the cable, IP67, PUR, black, 3 x 0.25 mm², 2 m
Snap-In, series 620, Subminiature Connectors
77 7406 0000 50003-0200
Alternative part no.: 79 9238 020 03
Please note that, due to the change from the old to the new order number, there may be deviations in the technical specifications. For questions about product details, please use the ‘Contact Customer Service’ form on the right.More
|Connector design||Female cable connector|
|Cable length||2 m|
|Version||Connector socket straight|
|Connector locking system||snap-in|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 70 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||125 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||3,0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PA (UL94 V-0) black|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||3.6 mm|
|Cross section||3 x 0.25 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||32 x 0.10 mm|
|Conductor resistance||72 Ω/Km (20°C)|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||10 x Ø|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-20 °C / 90 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-40 °C / 90 °C|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.