Part no.: 99 0140 12 05
M16 Female angled connector, Contacts: 5 (05-a), 6.0-8.0 mm, shieldable, solder, IP40
M16 IP40, series 682, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||99 0140 12 05|
|Connector design||Female angled connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 61076-2-106|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP40|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 0.75 mm² / AWG 18|
|Cable outlet||6.0-8.0 mm|
|Twistability||90° (4 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 1000 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Country of Origin||DE|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current||6.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Shield connection||cable clamp|
|Housing material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Ag (silver)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).