Part no.: 99 0202 210 07
RD24 Female angled connector, Contacts: 6+PE, 8.0-10.0 mm, unshielded, crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately), IP67, PG 11
RD24, series 692, Power Connectors
|Part no.||99 0202 210 07|
|Connector design||Female angled connector|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately)|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||click here for more info|
|Cable outlet||8.0-10.0 mm|
|Twistability||45° (8 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 100 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Country of Origin||DE|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current||10.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||depending on crimp contact (accessory)|
|Contact plating||Ag (silver)|
None (No pollutants)|
|SCIP number||SCIP-number not available|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).